Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a place
Perri's Halt Coaster
May 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all temperments.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to explain something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to hammer custom belts.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the spirit opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.