Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's Halt Coaster attraction during repairs
Perri's Halt Coaster
December 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all levels of experience.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 24".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from personal, lycanthropic, bowel, back, or stomach problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.