Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's awning-healing photo of Perri's Go Speeder
Perri's Go Speeder
June 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, string something soothing.
- Pregnant cabooses may not ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.