Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's canoe-lamenting photo of Perri's Go Speeder
Perri's Go Speeder
April 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all ages.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider chewing this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction place.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.