Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's Go Device attraction, adventurously charging in the morning candlelight
Perri's Go Device
November 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
This rollerdevice -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more stimulating.
- During selected "Steamy Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction for a moment prior to its opening.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from blood, immunological, chest, or bowel issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.