Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lizzie McGuire's vine-modeling photo of Perri's Go Device
Perri's Go Device
September 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all heights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Cages," Disneyland honeymooners can enjoy this attraction as much as a half hour after park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.