Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hot view of Perri's Faux Coaster when it's inundated in tarps
Perri's Faux Coaster
February 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all temperments.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could make silly comments to your friends.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to go on.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, punk haircuts, or familial, heart, kidney, leg, fingernail, or liver disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.