Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's Faux Coaster attraction at dusk
Perri's Faux Coaster
July 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.