Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Pegleg Pete's Proceed Coaster
March 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appealing to children of all temperatures.
- Because it is so dramatic, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of gleaming this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and being carried).
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from motion sickness or social, nasal, familial, lycanthropic, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pegleg Pete's Proceed Coaster alternative experience.
- The letters in "Pegleg Pete's Proceed Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Tseapree' Pecpecsgeogo Etdlr."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.