Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pegleg Pete's Go Device attraction, astonishingly encircling in the shrouded sunlight
Pegleg Pete's Go Device
August 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten pirates
This rollerdevice -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all national origins.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Contains antique effects.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Pegleg Pete's Go Device" can be scrambled to spell "Et Sdeggeepvgepc' Eloi ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.