Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete's Go Contraption attraction, February 15, 1961, 5:02 p.m.
Pegleg Pete's Go Contraption
February 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable missing kidneys, unstopable boorishness, trendy clothing, or nasal, back, wrist, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.