Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete's Faux Coaster attraction, July 17, 1955, 12:40 a.m.
Pegleg Pete's Faux Coaster
July 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so concealed, it is best to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you bring something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Mary Poppins meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers inside the attraction at various times.
- In 1979, this attraction was rethemed to change rooms from the "Pegleg Pete's Faux Coaster" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.