Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete's Faux Coaster adventure, presently considered to be the best electronic adventure at Disneyland
Pegleg Pete's Faux Coaster
November 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperments.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After waiting for this adventure, it's recommended that you find something calmer.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues or skin, spinal, stomach, back, hip, or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This adventure closes at random.
- During a 1993 downsizing, new art was repositioned in the tracking room diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.