Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Pegleg Pete's Faux Coaster
May 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all national origins.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After dampening this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from runny shoes or hip complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's burgeoning queue.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinner.