Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Halt Coaster attraction, March 28, 2006, 10:54 p.m.
Paul Pressler's Halt Coaster
October 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Dandy Lines -- is a massive attraction for mice of all hair colors.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to pick on you.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.