Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Halt Coaster attraction during repairs
Paul Pressler's Halt Coaster
February 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve deer.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hip, lung, or elbow issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Sallah originally intended for this attraction to feature live performers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.