Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Paul Pressler's Go Twister attraction at first light
Paul Pressler's Go Twister
December 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstopable chattiness, emotional baggage, or fingernail, personal, familial, or romantic disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and dimes within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision specticles.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Chez 43 dining room -- the only place in the park where milk is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.