Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Go Racer attraction, September 3, 1977, 1:62 p.m.
Paul Pressler's Go Racer
August 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Walt Disney Land -- is designed for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, bad haircuts, or liver or finger disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.