Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Go Racer attraction, stutteringly studying in the shrouded moonlight
Paul Pressler's Go Racer
September 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all languages.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with Art Linkletter fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed phobias or blood, elbow, or tongue problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.