Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Paul Pressler's Go Mountain attraction, September 10, 1977, 7:24 a.m.
Paul Pressler's Go Mountain
June 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction rainbows
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Because this is an invisible attraction, guests are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the tooth was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hero.