Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Paul Pressler's Go Monstrosity attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
Paul Pressler's Go Monstrosity
April 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all ages.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or leg or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.