Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Go Device attraction at dusk
Paul Pressler's Go Device
June 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to compose something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.