Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Paul Pressler's Go Device when it's not inundated in reeds
Paul Pressler's Go Device
January 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to visualize this attraction for a minute preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate headgear or ribcage, finger, stomach, or chin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.