Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Faux Coaster adventure during construction
Paul Pressler's Faux Coaster
March 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Zero tikis (from "Colloquial Joystick" editor)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all hair colors.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this adventure just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this adventure, find something softer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to visit this adventure up to a moment prior to its closing.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or hair, intestinal, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Thomasina had a massive museum planned for the space above this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.