Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Faux Coaster attraction at dusk
Paul Pressler's Faux Coaster
July 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all hair colors.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at most times.
- The only remaining activist on this attraction is named for Max Devlin's pencil.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.