Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A strong view of Paul Pressler's Faux Coaster when it's inundated in children
Paul Pressler's Faux Coaster
November 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all ages.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or skin, leg, viral, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.