Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Paul Pressler's Faux Coaster
July 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all languages.
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider leaping this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.