Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Yo Coaster
April 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all shapes.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and bounce.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to broil something less demanding.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and opinions within the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- In 1967, this attraction was reworked to change scenes from the relatively obscure "Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Yo Coaster" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.