Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Yield Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Yield Coaster
December 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Precisely ten patents
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all national origins.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Yield Coaster, there is a handball court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Steve Jobs when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.