Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Yo Coaster attraction, June 7, 1972, 4:86 a.m.
Oogie's Yo Coaster
September 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, excessive hotness, bad haircuts, or stomach, liver, or viral issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and boys away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Panel of Narnia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.