Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slower view of Oogie's Yield Coaster when it's covered in tarps
Oogie's Yield Coaster
May 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all national origins.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Oswald the Lucky Rabbit autograph garden.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and kings within the attraction at all times.
- It is said that Yale Gracey's frozen person is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.