Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Proceed Coaster experience as seen from the top of the frontier
Oogie's Proceed Coaster
October 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all ages.
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this experience multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this experience, you will be compelled to look for something calmer.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from weird tattoos or inner ear or viral disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- This experience was originally planned for the 1974 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.