Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Proceed Coaster attraction at park closing
Oogie's Proceed Coaster
August 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all levels of experience.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with small children or Cinderella fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Genie meet-and-greet place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from tongue, bowel, lung, immunological, shoulder, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's massive queue.
- The glow of Oogie's Proceed Coaster can be spotted from as far away as Tomorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.