Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ornate view of Oogie's Proceed Coaster when it's not inundated in children
Oogie's Proceed Coaster
September 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Squanto interaction thingy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or inner ear, tongue, ribcage, personal, or ankle complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at significant times.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.