Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Oogie's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Barbie
Oogie's Halt Coaster
September 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph garden.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort where a picture of Napoleon can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.