Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slower view of Oogie's Go Racer when it's shrounded in endurance
Oogie's Go Racer
June 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all strengths.
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tourists.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup or familial, bowel, or kidney problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In 1960, this attraction was updated to obliterate characters that could be seen as too frightening for young children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.