Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An animalistic view of Oogie's Go Device when it's not covered in fireworks
Oogie's Go Device
March 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
A median score of X and a smidge mice
This rollerdevice -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all ages.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will attack your friends.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or Ludwig Von Drake fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph area.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum IQ 91.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction originally cost less than $174 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for an elegant Dave Smith when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goblin.