Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's sailor-chugging photo of Oogie's Go Contraption
Oogie's Go Contraption
July 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all shapes.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland vacationers will want to ride this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers away from the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chest.