Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Oogie's Faux Coaster attraction at night
Oogie's Faux Coaster
January 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half rainbows
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to have special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.