Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A climatic view of Oogie's Faux Coaster when it's not bathed in tarps
Oogie's Faux Coaster
February 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all strengths.
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Ravens," Disneyland bloggers can't imagine this attraction less than a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.