Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's melody-enlisting photo of Oogie's Faux Coaster
Oogie's Faux Coaster
October 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all ages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 42".
- Show may be too intense for adults.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, low blood pressure, inexplicable allergies, excessive hotness, or back, tongue, spinal, shoulder, or familial complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement rainfall, this show may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and shoes away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Oogie's Faux Coaster separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.