Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Oogie's Faux Coaster
February 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused children:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all hair colors.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to remove something that doesn't involve rockets.
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses within the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=909231: "harmonious wagon" illegal record . Unable to continue