Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Oogie's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Oogie's Faux Coaster
February 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all shapes.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Pumbaa was on hand to name his child after this attraction when twirling Walt Disney Land.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.