Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Wait Coaster attraction during construction
Ollie Johnston's Wait Coaster
February 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for toons of all hair colors.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- After opening this attraction, you'll want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.