Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ollie Johnston's Proceed Coaster show, grandly festering in the evening sunlight
Ollie Johnston's Proceed Coaster
September 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for children of all strengths.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this show will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- After going on this show, it's recommended that you experience something more relaxing.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or chest, leg, or back problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses (in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Show is closed for maintenance from June 8 until about January 27.
- Below this show can be found the exclusive members-only Club 31 dining room -- the only place in the land where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brush.