Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mighty view of Ollie Johnston's Go Speeder when it's not covered in darkness
Ollie Johnston's Go Speeder
February 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all hair colors.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or cardiac, ankle, lung, nasal, stomach, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.