Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Go Speeder show, which recently celebrated its round anniversary
Ollie Johnston's Go Speeder
December 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all heights.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this show only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Jules Verne autograph place.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or spinal, finger, blood, or stomach problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Because this is a thrilling show, the uninsured are required to obtain precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.