Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Ollie Johnston's Go Speeder adventure as seen from the top of Edison Square
Ollie Johnston's Go Speeder
April 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all hair colors.
- Because it is so precision, try not to ride this adventure during dinner.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unexplained allergies, water-soluable clothing, or hip, cardiac, heart, immunological, attention-span, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.