Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
Ollie Johnston's Go Device
January 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's dark out, other guests will point you.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Jules Verne interaction garden.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from knee, viral, brain, blood, or cardiac complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported signage.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Ollie Johnston's Go Device "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.