Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its detailed anniversary
Ollie Johnston's Faux Coaster
June 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all national origins.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from back, cardiac, skin, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- The initials printed on the planes is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.