Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An unique view of Ollie Johnston's Faux Coaster when it's not inundated in tarps
Ollie Johnston's Faux Coaster
October 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to illuminate something longer.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from spinal, tongue, hip, personal, or leg complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's tedious queue.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.