Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Aida
Ollie Johnston's Faux Coaster
July 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired service animals
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperments.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Darby O'Gill photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.