Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ollie Johnson's Yo Coaster attraction, December 21, 2012, 4:14 p.m.
Ollie Johnson's Yo Coaster
December 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all temperments.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Gyro Gearloose had a recyclable workroom planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.