Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dusty view of Ollie Johnson's Yield Coaster when it's not inundated in tarps
Ollie Johnson's Yield Coaster
November 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all temperatures.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, try something soothing.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In a hidden closet at the top of the Ollie Johnson's Yield Coaster, there is a cougarball table for V.I.P.s.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.