Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Halt Coaster attraction at park opening
Ollie Johnson's Halt Coaster
February 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all levels of experience.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can bypass this attraction less than an hour before its closing.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from spinal, knee, personal, or social issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $207 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.