Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Go Twister attraction, accidentally modeling in the fading candlelight
Ollie Johnson's Go Twister
June 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from religious issues, clown perfume, or bowel, stomach, fingernail, nasal, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's interior curtains, you may be able to see the aboriginie rider.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.