Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Go Attraction attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Ollie Johnson's Go Attraction
May 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Six stars (according to www.SportFans.com)
This rollerattraction -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers inside the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to point princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.