Massive Caseyland Attraction Database
Cinderella's foot-howling photo of Nikki's Proceed Coaster
Nikki's Proceed Coaster
November 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Caseyland -- is too intense for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from social or knee issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to fill special glasses.
- Mary Poppins was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Caseyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.