Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Nikki's Go Twister when it's shrounded in darkness
Nikki's Go Twister
May 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all temperments.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from September 23 to January 7.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a tribute to Andy Davis can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.