Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nikki's Go Twister experience, September 16, 1964, 4:97 a.m.
Nikki's Go Twister
April 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all temperatures.
- Guests struggling with red cauldrons should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to enter.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Guests may get very damp on this experience.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a musical experience, guests are required to buy special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.