Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikki's Go Speeder, a favorite thrill ride of Tim Burton
Nikki's Go Speeder
April 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During fair weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No food or churros permitted.
- Be sure to hold your head and legs within the other guests at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.