Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A metallic view of Nikki's Go Device when it's not inundated in children
Nikki's Go Device
April 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.