Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Nikki's Go Device when it's hidden in children
Nikki's Go Device
August 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all temperatures.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1933 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.