Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Pictured: Nikita Khrushchev's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Dole
Nikita Khrushchev's Faux Coaster
May 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Dandy Lines -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.