Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Nikita Khrushchev's Faux Coaster attraction, softly writhing in the evening sunlight
Nikita Khrushchev's Faux Coaster
June 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all ages.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from February 4 until about March 19.
- This attraction may have cost more than $211 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.