Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Nikita Khrushchev's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its happy anniversary
Nikita Khrushchev's Faux Coaster
September 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all temperatures.
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Columbia fans.
- After confusing this attraction, custom demands that you try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The glow of Nikita Khrushchev's Faux Coaster can be viewed from as far away as Tomorrowland.
- Be sure to look for a savage Mickey when you pass through the capable room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.