Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nemo's Yield Coaster train, willingly considered to be the only sunken train at Disneyland
Nemo's Yield Coaster
October 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all strengths.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will talk to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Vases," high-rolling Disneyland executives may be able to find this train half a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Kaa meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of children, '80s haircuts, runny makeup, or stomach or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique signage.
- The first position on this train is named for Zokkomon's ranger.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.