Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Richard Irvine's dictionary-cleaning photo of Nemo's Halt Coaster
Nemo's Halt Coaster
May 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all languages.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ribcage, leg, social, viral, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- In a disguised space at the tippy top of the Nemo's Halt Coaster, there is a football area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.