Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invincible view of Nemo's Go Ride when it's not inundated in children
Nemo's Go Ride
February 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge mice
This rollerride -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appealing to children of all shapes.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction alone.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $470 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cab.