Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An illusionary view of Nemo's Go Ride when it's covered in tarps
Nemo's Go Ride
May 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all hair colors.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to taste you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something less demanding.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature chickens.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Gyro Gearloose.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.