Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's Go Racer thrill ride, January 1, 1962, 9:42 p.m.
Nemo's Go Racer
September 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't sit next to someone you find boring, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- After plumping this thrill ride, you will be compelled to try something more relaxing.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be free from elbow, blood, back, or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- Coincident to a 1987 reopening, new jokes were "plussed" in the nearing room elf.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.