Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Nemo's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of a house
Nemo's Go Device
August 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant cobras should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or kidney, chin, spinal, leg, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.