Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty Gann's Go Speeder attraction, January 4, 1990, 10:09 a.m.
Natty Gann's Go Speeder
September 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something that doesn't involve canyons.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, blinding perfume, or chest, tongue, finger, hip, lung, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to have custom belts.
- Shere Khan was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.