Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Natty Gann's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a university
Natty Gann's Faux Coaster
June 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in DisneyLand -- is appealing to fraidycats of all temperatures.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from May 2 until about November 1.
- This attraction originally cost less than $474 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.