Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Napoleon's Wait Coaster, a favorite thrill ride of John Carter
Napoleon's Wait Coaster
March 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all heights.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may avoid this thrill ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from distracting phobias, '80s haircuts, or chest, attention-span, back, wrist, or brain complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes away from the other guests at various times if you want to keep them.
- The tower of Napoleon's Wait Coaster can be viewed from as far away as Mars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.