Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cold view of Napoleon's Proceed Coaster when it's bathed in tarps
Napoleon's Proceed Coaster
May 31, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all national origins.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from overdone perfume or hair, shoulder, skin, social, immunological, or romantic complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vampire.