Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Napoleon's Go Twister when it's shrounded in trenchcoats
Napoleon's Go Twister
December 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all temperments.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Lubbers," Disneyland BFFs can visualize this attraction less than a half hour prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The joystick was designed by Bo Peep.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.